User avatar

EmmaJ

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Moth and the Flame, a Tragedy

    This was actually...just...foof it was too good. To me this seemed more like a poem then a story, like a sonnet. Just so lovely, I was completely court up in ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: night man

    Hey there When I first started reading this I thought it was going to be a horror of some sort. But when it turned out to be a fairytale like ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Child-34... Part one

    Hey :) So the first thing I thought when I read the title was sci-fi. I think its because its similar to a the title of my sci-fi story. And ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bed, Pure

    Wow that was lovely. But I came away from it quite sad. I don’t know why. But I think the second part had a general air of detachment, despite the ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 11

    Haay honey bunny. You know I lurved MJ :D But one thing annoyed me. Sela, I know that your goal was to help but it sounded rather mean to me. ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 5

    Oh yay, can I just say sweety on behalf of all of your fans, we have sooo been waiting for that to happen. All in all it was grate. And ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 4

    Hi ya sweety. You have already read my review so you know how much I love MJ, but I had to read it again :) Ahw I love Amanda and ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 3

    Oooo fabi, as always. I just have one sip-pet. It moved a little to fast, you know. I think there is room for more description, I really want to know ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Triangle Effect

    Very interesting. The convo floes very well, and I like the story line so far, but it lacks some what in detail. Maybe you should describe the surroundings and how ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Open Up

    I like very much. I like sky she seems funky and some one I would get along with. But I do have some nit picky things, basically like the rest ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Revolution: Prologue

    Ooo very good, post some more :) I like your style , it leaves you wanting to know more about Jack and the mysterious charter James. And Jack/you is right, ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Jinx

    I am a big Meg Cabot fan and I have read alot of her stuff (apart form the princess diaries) and I saw this book in the book shop the ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Oh yay you posted it. Very good , I do have one comment thought , the beginning seemed to move a little fast , like a day a sentence. But ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled Story - Chapter 1

    “Have a good time. See you at Christmas!” Luciano’s mum said as he run up the school steps. While he did so he observed loads of friends talking together. He ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Crooked Smile & Sad Eyes

    That was very nice. Romance with a dark past is always the best. I like that Holly said no to Joshua but -and this may be just me , i ...

    Feb 6, 2009


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat