User avatar

EmmaEaton

  • Poetry » General, General Re: if i were a color

    Your profile pic!

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: if i were a color

    LOL

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Snow Queen (Part I)

    Hey ErikaHale, I would suggest you to edit this chapter and when she says the "darling" after that maybe say a "her British accent was very marked. Aiko

    Mar 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Lyrical Re: Silver Goddess

    Hi chidofApollo777, I agree with Harry, you should add more sentences. But, I like the start. You probably like Greek Mythology like me. If I you have a diverse understanding ...

    Feb 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Lonely Road

    Hi, Harry576 If you want me to be sincere I didn't like your poem. It is very "cliche". I think you could still make it better by making the word ...

    Feb 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Politics, Realistic Re: Getting a Say (Short Story)

    Hi Cynderknight324, thanks for the suggestions on my story. I fixed most grammar issues, I caught the "men" instead of man after publishing the story. Thank you for the suggestion ...

    Feb 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Politics, Realistic Re: Getting a Say (Short Story)

    Hi Cynderknight324, thanks for the suggestions on my story. I fixed most grammar issues, I caught the "men" instead of man after publishing the story. Thank you for the suggestion ...

    Feb 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Politics, Realistic Re: Getting a Say (Short Story)

    Hi, Jelly BeanToe. I added a part about how she was always seen as not an important addition to the community ( that my help what you said about the ...

    Feb 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Politics, Realistic Re: Getting a Say (Short Story)

    Thank you for the advice, Fallwolf! I have done several changes but, I would like to know if you had any ideas for the "cover-up story" of why the people ...

    Feb 25, 2016


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus