User avatar

Emma

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale

    ...Are you sure you did this? It is good, but I don't really know what some of these words mean, and by no cost am I going to get the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: THATS IT!

    It is pretty hard to read, the words kind of jump out and move all over the place, because it is on a screen. But I managed it, and I ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Half-ticket

    Jennafina has most of the problems done. The story was very good, it did have that strange fairy tale feel to it all, which can sometimes be good or bad. ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death of a Novelist

    I found it boring; I had to force my self to read it. I can't stand long descriptions that go on and on. The first and second just confused me ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alice

    This is a very good story, though there are a lot of mistakes. As soon as you tell us about her getting a lift, I got a very good idea ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "W/C 10/31 Winner" - Whispers in the Dark

    Whoa, I could see it all in my mind, and it wasn't a very pretty site. I love the fact how you hooked me. I was so sad when the ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The City

    I managed to read it all, its good. I can't tell you much more as I am rubbish at giving critz as you know. I didn't like read READ it, ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Like, ehmagawd! I'm on a roll! :P

    I REALLY need to read the rest of this, I just don't have time.. Grr. It good, I have no idea why you are good at this sort of stuff. ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ten Days Till Tommorrow

    It was a little hard to read as you never broke anything up. There are a few mistakes, but not as much as you would think. When I read the ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Victims of Violence

    This story is good. It didn't grip me much, the story sounded like it was told by the child. It could do with a little more description, but apart from ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I've Become

    Whoa, I love this story. It really gripped me. The story is perfect for this time. (with Halloween coming up and everything.) There are just a few problems. But that ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Prologue

    Well, Nefer told you kind of everything you needed to know. ‘Dear Mr Taylor, I have bad news; I fear this will shock you. All forty warehouses have been burnt. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: REDEMPTION (i need comments to improve it)

    It’s pretty good! What is letting you down, I think, is that this story would be much greater if you had made it much larger, like a novel or something. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Attempt At Horror

    Woha, she was only trying to help you! PLEASE don't get too mean, Because you sounded it. Hehe, I love that word: fecking. I say it to my mum and ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Copyright

    Hey, that's really good. Maybe a little confusing, as me having the knowledge of a duck - find it hard to recognize long words. But you done it perfectly. Well, ...

    Oct 8, 2005


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney