User avatar

EmilyofREL

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Reverse Knight In Shining Armor Complex

    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not sure about the cutting up of the long lines, because I like how they flow and it's not like one line is ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Spiritual Re: The Harrowing

    Honestly, this is just beautiful. First scene is gold...The only suggestions I have: I, personally, would like a little back story of WHY they're captured. It might not be necessary, ...

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Thankful For Daddy

    Touching and sweet. It feels a bit out of place for her introduction to the talent show be after the speech itself, so maybe flip that. Everything else has been ...

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    Thank you so much for reading and reviewing. I caught the mistakes, and fixed them in my own copy, but I couldn't go back and fix them here :) No, ...

    Aug 14, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    Thank you!

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: I Am Very Enthusiastic

    For the most part I like it...The only thing is the wording "Be graduated" (in the first paragraph) sounds a little awkward. I'd change it to "to graduate". Other than ...

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    Hey Wakegirl Thanks for reviewing! I understand what you mean about the church scene...while I wanted to show the extent of Anna's involvement, when I read that whole list again, ...

    Jul 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    You have NO idea how much this review means to me. Thank you so much! I've never had a love like Ryan's, but I know grief having lost my sister ...

    Jul 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hadn't heard the term "asshat" either, until my best friend used it to describe her BF when they were fighting. ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    Yeah, I see what you're saying now that I've re-read it. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It was really tough to write, emotionally, because I LOVE Anna and it ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    Sorry about all the typos! Yuck! I was so excited to post this, I didn't look close enough.

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: idk

    I love this! It looks like the critiques I was going to give have already been said, so I'll leave you alone. This is just so heartbreaking and true. It ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Other » Culture, Health Re: From the Outside Looking In

    Thank you. You know from the whole story that the "monster" is type one diabetes, and eventually a number of other autoimmune diseases. I felt the same way about this...that ...

    Jul 21, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Humor, Realistic Re: Child Abuse

    This is funny and awesome :)

    Apr 1, 2012


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality