-
Re: Leather and Lace - Chapter One
Good Morning, Cammie. Here are some of my thoughts upon this chapter: 1) I'm not very good at giving criticism but I shall try my best for you! 2) The ...
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: Spoken Sin - 2
Good Late Morning, Ashley. One grammar mistake: Choosing not to comment on it, she said to her daughter, “No. Lady Darnold assured me the two are far from her , ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (10)
Good Afternoon, Sela! Sela. Sela. Can't you hear me? Sela!!!!! Why the heck did you leave us at a cliffhanger! I really really want to know and read more. You ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (9)
Good Afternoon, Sela! Oh. My. Goodness! What just happened?! I must know! Um, isn't it a little weird that no one from her parts of town isn't calling for her. ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (8)
Good Afternoon, Sela! I'm back and ready to review more! - I'm such in a happy mood after reading this chapter... As you have asked here are my honest opinions: ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (7)
Good Morning, Sela. So you want honesty, huh? :lol: I shall try my best... Wimbledon? Who the heck is Wimbledon?! How did he just round upon the scene in the ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (6)
Good Afternoon, Sela. So Della really is running away, huh? I guess it never really hit me that she actually would. But, congrats for her to have the courage to ...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (5)
Good Afternoon, Sela. Whoa. So the Duke is a romantic, charismatic, evil-plotting, scandalous man? Is he not? And I can't believe Delle kissed him! I thought she hated him. Man, ...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (4)
Good Afternoon, Sela. One thing that I noticed about titles in this historical piece, is that something was a little off. After learning about different stages of titles in various ...
Jun 13, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (3)
Good Morning, Sela! Oh. My. God. Oh my god. Oh my god!!! (I guess you can tell I'm really excited) This chapter was simply amazing!! Nothing else. Oh. my god. ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (2)
Good Morning, Sela! Yeah! Interesting things are happening. Sweetness!! Anyway... First off, I couldn't tell who Prince Kharles was. I thought he was some other prince. Oh, and I don't ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (1)
Good Morning, Sela! Wow, this was what I was actually looking for all morning. (your story, I mean.) Glass Slippers was a very delightful read. It's so sweet. I really ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: It's Not Fair (Part Three)
Good Afternoon, Jasmine! Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: 1) Okay. Like this is in third person view and not first. The beginning was confusing (being in 3rd) ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: It's Not Fair (Part Two)
Good Afternoon, Jasmine! Here are my comments and/or suggestions: 1) How long has Ash known Stella? Are we (the readers) going to know anything else about her? Likes and dislikes? ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: It's Not Fair (part one)
Good Afternoon, Jasmine. Here are some of my comments and/or suggestions: 1) When I got to the second paragraph I got really confused about something. This sentence: Ashlynn tried to ...
May 30, 2009
