User avatar

Elizabeth1

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: He Never Left

    Thank you!!

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: He Never Left

    Thank you!

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: He Never Left

    Thanks for your suggestion! I know that's something I need to work on, but I;m so used of just free writing poems that when I structure it in even stanzas ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: He Never Left

    Thank you! I agree with some lines are too wordy and that's something I need to improve on. 5th Stanza was hard to structure, but I'll take you suggestion. To ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: He Never Left

    Yes "Him" is referring to God. I didn't want to just put God so I decided to put "Him". Thank you! :-)

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Who

    Thanks!

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Politics, Culture Re: The Land Of The Free

    Hey! I'm Elizabeth and I've got a review for your poem! First, I really liked your poem's title because it really attracts an individual to read and wonder what it ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Who

    Thanks! I really appreciate it! I should of edited my spelling on here, but I'm still trying to get the hang of the site. I agree that I should add ...

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Who

    Thanks! :-)

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Who

    Thanks it means a lot! :-)

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Who

    Thanks a lot! :-) Thanks for your suggestion, I'll defiantly do that on my next poem

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Take Cover

    I think you did a great job! There's a lot of imagery in this, which I love because it really helps the reader imagine what is occurring. Awesome job

    Jun 18, 2013


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket