Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: For the Sake of a Child

    ... (O_O) ... Usually when I read FanFics, they're romance or comedy... or weird. This made me feel sad... It's taken from the bible as I gathered... ... Eeww... things ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 20

    ... So how many sex scenes has this been... Alexzander seeing Tea Tea and Eolen Tea and Jared Alex and Quinn Tea and Eolen ... did I miss any? Well... ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 19

    Jacob is bad, but I still think that Jared is worse. people with J names seem to be really terrible :P JENNAFINA !:p I'm kididng... well anyway... Iliked this... Ithought ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 18

    Everything that you dont' believe in, and that is wrong, you manage to potray... Now I'm sad because Raed is dead... and Jared isn't... in the end I hope he ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 17

    is it supposed to be Samatha or SAMANTHA? Because... Samatha is kind of weird but OK. I saw that there was going to be a sex scene, so I skipped ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 16

    Heh, you think Jared is the evil one but then you realize tehre is an entire group of those scumbags... This was my favorite part """Jared crossed the room until ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 15

    WAIT!!! ... WHY IS JACOB LOOKING FOR HIS SON ALEZANDER IF ALEZANDERS FATHER WAS... ... ... What was his name... Anton?? ... I haven't read the first chapters lately... all ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 12

    "Tea eyes widened in shock, “Well, that’s bad, because… I don’t know where the kitchen is.” Eolen blinked in disbelief, “What!?” Tea giggled nervously, “But I’ve a general idea, wher

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 11

    *Has Fatal Heart Attack* Sorry I've been slow on reading but... here I go. QUINN'S A GIRL?!?!? I hate you... Well I did like this, it reminded me of a ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fate Of Heartache

    Wow... I never read your poetry before RashBear... ... XD... goddamn me... but... Yeah, I like this. Just the letters all of them being capital kind of made it confusing ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    CHarlie and the CHocolate Factory The BFG The Complete Adventures Of Charlie And MR WILLY WONKA. A Curious Event of the Dog at the Nighttime. A Series of Unfortunate Events ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Vampiress

    You just made my dad... *Hugs you* It was funny that wildlove100% said "...great description words and it sucks the reader in." Vampires, geddit? :P I loved it, it was ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Die For Love

    ya i luv it 2 its how i fel sumtims ^^^Type in English please. It was an OK poem to me, it wasn't the best but I can aggree I ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Snow White Queen

    ... That's a good read at 1:40 in the morning... It reminded me of the lady from the Brother's Grimm, only 100 years younger and not so pasty as you ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lyndsey Loves Daphne Loves Derby

    One thing that irritated me was there was really no punctuation at the end of stanzas' until the last one, where there were 3 periods. Otherwise there was a few ...

    Jan 16, 2007


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley