User avatar

Elfsongs

Elfsongs

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Finny: 3

    Thank you so much! For some reason, my office program capitalizes 'he said' and sometimes I am honestly just too lazy to go back and correct it. I'm not sure ...

    Jul 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Finny

    Wow thank you so much! This is insanely helpful!!! Most of the stuff you mentioned I actually did catch myself, I just haven't changed it yet, particularly Finn's reaction to ...

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Finny: 2

    Oh I'm so happy you like it! I've written about these guys many times--in fact, I've started the same story three different times, but this time I have a bit ...

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Finny: 2

    Oh thank you so much for the review!!! Yes I noticed I had a 'he' in there shortly after I posted it, but I was just so sleepy I didn't ...

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 2

    Yes yes good very attractive ;) Aw I'm glad I always feel mean writing comments, but your improvement makes me feel happy!!! My college english classes payed off!

    Jul 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Finny

    thank you very much for the review! I'm glad you like it!!! I'm really good at run-on sentences, so thanks for pointing that out haha! I do it all the ...

    Jul 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: the Goldberg School- chapter 1

    THAT'S cool :)

    Jul 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: .

    Lovely! Yes I will most certainly read your other version! Thanks for telling me about it!

    Jul 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Finny

    I have a lot more written. I like introducing characters slowly so that we can learn a little bit about them at a time, you know? I like the mystery ...

    Jul 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: .

    Note: This review has been deleted
    "Citizens would be enjoying a break from the usually busy week and taking their well earned coin to the taverns and drinking them away merrily but not on this stormy ...

    Jul 13, 2014


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild