User avatar

Elelel

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Slow-motion

    *applause and cheering* Ok, basically this is so I get some soup. I don't know a thing about poetry. So I'm not going to be very helpful. Yeah, so I ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    (note: There will be spoilers) I quite liked Ergon. I wouldn't say it was my favourite book ever, but I did quite enjoy it. Some of the characters annoyed me ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Till Dawn

    I enjoyed this! It really appealed to me. It was sweet, but not sweet to the point of sugar induced coma. I like that sort of story. Is it a ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Season of Change (Title suggestions welcome)

    Well, there's not really much, if anything, I can say that Crysi hasn't already covered, but I'll give it a go. First up, I enjoyed your piece. I liked the ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: free write - boys of summer

    I found it! Recent Literary Additions ... tee hee. First up, I like the idea that summer's just a mind set. That seems true to me, and you described the ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gerard

    YAY!!! Australia! The red rugged earth ascended steeply, piercing the blue sky like a bloody dagger through soft velvet. I like this imagery. I'm not sure about the word "ascended" ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: forgotten love

    I found this very enjoyable. Mabe you could space it out more? With actual spaces between paragraphs or something? The mass of the text is a little daunting. It wasn’t ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A funeral of Demons

    I think I'd better refrain from commenting on the Bush/demon aspect. I'm not American so it's probably not really polite for me to join in. There were a couple of ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Letters Ran Away

    YAY!!! I loved it too! It's like a story for writers. Like how there's big bedtime children's books with loads of different stories in them. This is like a story ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: thiz totally ruzl

    Bubbles ... I can honestly say I didn't understand a word of that. CONGRADULATIONS! It's an amazing feat, not to be understood in the slightest so I think I shall ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Demons and Angels

    Smaur probably has a better idea about exactly what's going on ... but I shall of course do what I can. Knowing nothing of the reasons for the orange light ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Beyond the Doors (Excerpt)

    Do you feel a little miffed when someone says you're "good for your age"? I know comments like that aren't taken well by some people. But it is good. And ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wraith

    Payback time! Let's see if I can help you like you helped me. First up, I really don't know the answer to the question of chapter per thread or all ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    Is this your 'teenaged angst' piece? I really must congradulate you for managing to describe it to me as teenaged angst without it actually appearing to have any angst in ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: the Horde

    Is this mostly just to express the plot? I wasn't sure. Well, there's a lot of grammatical errors in that. You keep putting spaces before commas and full stops, which ...

    Jan 30, 2006


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer