Random avatar

EgoSumNovus

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Forgetting the World

    There were some really exquisite descriptions in this, like the very last line of it, for instance, that totally stood out to me. All in all, this was definitely very ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: heart dissection

    The descriptions in this were absolutely, deliciously disgusting, and just your command of imagery was absolutely amazing. Truly, I most definitely was awed by this piece. The only things I ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Never Won

    I think this does have potential to it and really is a very promising beginning that you could develop into a lot more. But I think it does need to ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You

    Considering you say that you're not a poet, this was actually pretty good. As far as what you can improve, I think maybe some of the commas at the end ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Table

    Not sure some of the lines should have been as short as they were, and with the way you have this punctuated almost makes it feel kind of jerky, which ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Be Like Jesus

    I do love the sincerity that you can just feel pouring out of every line in this, and how obvious is that you truly desire to love people in a ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Circle of Seasons, Prologue

    All in all, this does seem like a really promising story, and it looks like you've created a very interesting main character here. It was pretty well-written, however, in alot ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: [removed]

    So, for some reason, the line that stood out to me the most was, "and I am not who I am." For some reason, that was just an intensely powerful ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: God is Love

    So, the rhyming kind of style this was written in it might not be my favorite, and your language was more upfront than a lot of the stuff I like ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Poem Lacking Originality

    It was pretty decent for a poem that described kind of a lack of originality...there might have been some in some bits of this, but other bits were actually pretty ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Last Words (Glosa)

    I really love a lot of the imagery that you used in this and just your wording. I think it helped to really move the story along, which is something ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Together Forever

    Some of the commas in this piece didn't seem quite necessary, but don't take my word for it, because I could be wrong. I thought over all this was pretty ...

    Dec 18, 2009


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)