User avatar

EdgarAllanPoe

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Death Is An Angel

    This is a great poem. With my poetic mind, I would agree with the last stanza but my regular mind wouldn't. :D A lot of people corrected you with your ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wandering

    I loved your poem. I liked your last stanza the most. How you were freeing yourself from your past that's haunting you. I like! :D There's nothing bad I can ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Knife

    Hey! My name is Chardinay. I think that poem was great. I liked that you said you still liked her even though what she did. :D Very clever! I'd like ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Tamarayk House --Prologue

    I loved this prologue! I can't wait for chapter one! I especially loved the beginning as to where you used the details of the night so good. I'm jealous! :D ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Excerpt from WWII Novel

    I really liked the story. I usually don't read short stories on the internet, but I guess since I ADORE WWII I liked it even more. Getting to my constructive ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Please Mommy

    I liked to poem. I really liked how you kept the reader guessing what you were saying until the end. Well, at least I understood at the end. Very good! ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breath me in

    I have to admit with everyone else is saying about your spelling mistakes. I just have to tell you to keep up the good work and maybe double check your ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Inside

    I loved your poem 'Inside me'. It really expresses your emotions you can't show. I just love it and I hope others do too. I liked how your lines in ...

    Jun 23, 2010


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola