Random avatar

Eavn

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dread the Dark

    i liked the poem i felt that the comparison with the pen and darkness was a little silly but none the less this poem was really good. the stanzas are ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgotten.

    the dark manner of this poem is wonderfull. its dark and depressing. i hope im right when i say it felt as if you had feelings behhind this poem bbecause ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Ravens

    WOW this poem kept me reading on and on and i didnt even realize how long it was until i was finished and looked back at what i had read ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    if its a good vampyre book you are looking for then you HAVE to read The House Of Night series by P.C. Cast. its an amazing series with an amzing ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any good books I can try?

    Unm great books are ll arond us but i think i have found one of the best series. i think you have heard of it. its called the house of ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I LOVE this series including his newest installment Fang. I love how we saw dark and twisted side of Angel and the rest of the flock for that matter. I ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I honestly loath books that are force fed to me from the spoon that is school. i absolutley hated To Kill a Mockingbird and I just finished Great Expectations. why ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

    I absolutley loved this series. i felt the actual death of valentine could have been a little bit more dramatic but overall i loved the book. what do you think ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lost hero

    First i sadly have to disagree by saying harry potter kills percy jackson :!: :!: :!: but none the less percy jackson was a great series and i believe it ...

    Dec 9, 2010


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight