User avatar

Eac101

Eac101

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Legend Keepers: PhoenixSight Chapter 3

    Thank you for the review and suggestions! I have to admit to myself this isn't the best chapter I've written, and once I finish with the first draft, this is ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Legend Keepers: PhoenixSight Chapter 3

    Thank you for the review! It's great to hear feedback. I was worrying that this chapter could be a bit of an explanation dump. Thanks for the suggestions. This is ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Legend Keepers: PhoenixSight Chapter 2

    Thank you for the review!

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Legend Keepers: PhoenixSight Chapter 2

    Thanks for reviewing this chapter! I really appreciate you pointing out the spelling error. That always helps! I'm also glad that you thought the world building was good. I often ...

    Jul 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Muster Heroes – QuickSave 1

    Thanks for replying to my review! I see where you're coming from on a lot of the stuff, especially the GummyGators! Anyways, I wish you luck on your story!

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Legend Keepers: PhoenixSight Chapter 1

    Great! It should come up in a couple of chapters!

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: the ocean's gift

    You're welcome!

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Empty

    I'm really glad I read this story, because in light of recent events, I think it captures what's going on in a lot of people's minds.

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Legend Keepers: PhoenixSight Chapter 1

    Thanks for all your positive remarks! I'm glad that you were able to imagine everything easily - that's something I always worry about! I'm very glad that you related to ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Legend Keepers: PhoenixSight Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for your review! You brought up many good points. It means a whole lot to get back good, critical advice on my story! Your first point about ...

    Jun 26, 2016


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi