User avatar

Dustfinger

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I hate you with all my hearts

    Hey thanks everyone for the reviews. I will love to do all those things you suggested but I have to consult 1deringatstars before that. thanks again. :D

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You lost my soul

    Thanks all of you. I really appreciate your help and stars. :wink: I'm glad you all liked it.

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1

    No problem. Any time

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Looking back

    hey.just to answer your Q. Um...well...about the free speech or rhythmic writing, well i didont have a specific way or anythiing so when it does rhime, its usually just cause ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter Two of Chasing The Sun

    Hey. lol. I loved how you dont know their both guys until the end. It was great. :smt111

    May 31, 2008


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt