User avatar

Durriedog

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thankyou! That was helpful. I think I'll re-write that part... 'twould be wise.

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thanks :D This might sound far-fetched, but Balema is completely flat except for mountains etc. Also each territory is quite large. Just wanting to clear that up... Silly Durrie. Durrance ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deamon

    ... *mouth falls open in shock*

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thank you!

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Not the thing called Dollar - a tree-hugger poem :D

    Thank you! :smt023 Your first review for almost a year? *feels special* :lol: I will take your reviews to heart. :D Durrance

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Map Making and Writing

    Thankyou!!! Please excuse my bad spelling :D

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Reconnect

    Because they hold so much air, Pen! It's happened to me before!

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Removed #4

    I think it should have something to do with water, because you mention that alot. Maybe 'Drifting', or 'Drifted'? Hope it helped. Durrance :smt023

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Reconnect

    Hmm, thank you again! Will be re-writing soon.

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Reconnect

    Thank you for the help!!!

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thank you very much!!! Your advice will become usefull and I will be quick to look through all chapters before posting, as sharp readers will be quick to put me ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Thank you! I'm pleased that someone liked it. Thank you for your editing. It is much appreciated. :D Next Chapter to come soon.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your eyes

    At first the last two lines rhyming was like an odd blow, because I'm really not used to it. Every line I was like, "Oh, Okay!" and continued reading. But ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Just one thing; I don't know if the extra information you're giving us is important to the storyline, but it seems like a lot of the info is unneeded and ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Letters 2 everyone/nobody

    It's an arch-angel, and unlike other angels arch-angels are not just for flying around worshiping God. Arch-angels are much more in the now, and they actually do things. In my ...

    Sep 2, 2009


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo