User avatar

Durriedog

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema Chapter 1 - boy, isn't that title becoming familiar?

    Thanks Snoink! Very helpful & sensible.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema, A world of many elements - Chapter 1 - The Story

    Thank you!!!

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema, A world of many elements - Chapter 1 - The Story

    Thanks, guys! I already have a plan in mind as to not bore readers... I hope it works! Some very good pointers, thank you guys!!

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema, A world of many elements - Chapter 1 - The Story

    Thank you, Snoinkers! I'll get right onto it!

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Hunting Death (From Twilight Parody)

    Oh ma gah! It got featured! I'm so proud *wipes away tear*

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Relief -- Excerpts from Hel's Gate

    Here's an article I found useful when confronted at first: I hope it helps. Otherwise, you're saying; He did this, he did that. He thought this, he thought that. You ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    Kanasta, you sit down and read. You have no right to go bad-mouthing other writers, not when we're supposed to be helping them. Some people think she's well enough and ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Adverbs

    Haha, thanks! This poem just came to me one afternoon and I wrote it down in my Scribbles Book, it's awesome that I can expand on it and make it ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ugently Needs HELP! Please click

    That was very helpful! And thanks for the idea - I hope you don't mind that I'm going to use it! ~Durr

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ugently Needs HELP! Please click

    Thanks! And as for the weird names - tee hee. It's because they're from another world, see. They enjoy different names. Just wait until you see the elven names O.O ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Ask and you shall recive! By the way, Hawkie, love the new avvie! Mmmm Batman! Chapter 2 Part 1 Like a hungry maw swallowing whole a morsel, a trapdoor opened ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story Teller

    Here you go! Sorry for not posting for so long, guys! Hope you all like! Chapter 1 Part 2 “I be a bee, I see a bee, I ate a ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Haiku

    Hey! I like it. The only nitpick - 'Two, and we'll see. Right?' Two what? Keep writing! ~Durr :smt023

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Again

    Thanks, Rosey! Helpful as always ^^ ~Durr :smt023

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balema - A World of Many Elements Chap 1 EDIT

    Thank you both! And Jarred, yes it was!

    Feb 18, 2010


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis