User avatar

Dtrainy

  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: They're Alive

    Heya! I really liked this poem. I love how you explain that the words are there no matter the amount of suppression. Good work. Everyone else already said the forgotten ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Magic Tricks

    Heya! I really enjoyed the poem and the message of it. I like how you said when the tricks are preformed, we willingly accept the lie but in our everyday ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Cuts

    Heya! So this poem is quite deep and from what I hear, realistic. I have never cut and I do not intend to, but to those who do, it does ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Supernatural Re: Chapter 1

    Thank you for your advice on my book. It will prove to be useful :D

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Supernatural Re: Chapter 1

    Thank you for the great and detailed review. I will try and add more plot into the first chapter. I appreciate you taking the time to write this and I ...

    Apr 18, 2015


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate