User avatar

Dreamy

Be humble.

  • Art » General, Other Re: My Hands Dress My Feet

    Wow, that was quite pretty and cute. With the paintings, liked it a lot. :) Keep writing!

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rain.

    Yeah, you understood perfectly. And thank you for the comment.

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Streets of Chinatown in San Francisco

    I'm sorry, I just had to edit it, to point a silly mistake that is often neglected. And I'm glad that I was helpful!

    Nov 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: The Unnamed one.

    Don't be.You did a very good job reviewing my story. I mean I was desperate for someone to be more critic, because icing me or my work is not going ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: The Unnamed one.

    Thank you for the link. And I purposely narrated the story in this manner so as to create something new, but it seems to be failure. :P So I guess ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The couple's fight.

    Oh, thank you for those references websites. I will check on them. Thank you so much. :D

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Along the Railway of Remorse

    Aww,I'm very glad that you liked my review. I should say that your experiment is a quite successful one. You should definitely try to experiment on more things and that's ...

    Oct 12, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: I am

    It's definitely not a story though. In a odd way it sounds poetic. Like a love note maybe.

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: I am

    It's lyrical, it will go well if you rap it :P

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rain.

    Well, it's a pity that I can't make my readers follow my emotions. And I'm sorry for making you feel confused. Maybe that's just me. About that line, I'm exactly ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Other » Other, General Re: No. 3, Noel

    Sorry for this. I hate when this happens.

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Romantic Re: Think Like A Dude

    What? A poem? I called your story a poem? :P So dumb! Sorry for that.And I'm really glad that this was helpful. And I would love to have a look ...

    Sep 9, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: Chapter 7 of the Unchosen Ones

    Of course it is.:)

    Aug 22, 2013
  • Other » Narrative, Romantic Re: Dear Anonymous (part 5)

    You are the author. It does sounds cool though. So go ahead and try it. And make it interesting!!! :) Good luck!!!

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Thoughts of a Heartbroken Teenager

    It felt like looking in the mirror!

    Jul 22, 2013


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood