User avatar

Dreamy

Be humble.

  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: The Chance.

    C'mon now Gaurav, of course you wouldn't be knowing it. It's my mistake, I should've mentioned about the "tutoring stuff" a little more clearer. I just idiotically assumed that stuffs. ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: The Chance.

    *giggles* Thank you so much. This review really made me smile and literally gave me ticklish feeling in my stomach. :P *chuckles* Because its not very often that I receive ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Remember when.

    Thank you, you kind being. I'm glad you liked it! :D

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Remember when.

    Chunk? Wow. Would anyone "consciously" make their work a chunk? Well, I guess I just did that. Hmmm. Formating, yes. I did struggle with that. But I also thought that ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Remember when.

    I was aware of the repetitive of the words. I just thought that it would *really* transfer the readers to the place. And I always explore, especially in poems and ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Remember when.

    *grins* I'm so glad and so very happy that you've understood the feels I show cased in this poem. *heeeehawwwww* And as for the structural part, I just love this ...

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Sun and The Earth.

    Amity means friendly relations. I used the word, because the earth and the sun can never be together, but at the same time the earth cannot survive without the sun(light) ...

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: FEAR [new chapter 6]

    A pleasure! :D

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: 02-Things can ALWAYS get worse

    Anytime! ;)

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: Radioactive

    Bravo! You did a great job. Just keep writing! Cheers! :D

    Mar 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Cut your Cake

    xD okay, Mam! P.S. This was amazing.

    Feb 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: REMOVED...

    Any time! Indeed they were living in the house of lies Well, that is an third person narration. :P But its no problem, well we are writers and it's our ...

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: REMOVED...

    Flash Backs? *thinks* Is it CB? :P

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: REMOVED...

    Of course, I knew whose dialogues they were but what I'm trying to say is that I had to go back twice to make sure if I'm following it right ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Icicle

    You know what? It's so simple and I like it a lot. :D Keep up the good work! Cheers!

    Feb 15, 2014


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey