User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ragged

    I totally agree with snoik. If you keep editing and revising, the better it will get, the netter it get the more competition follows, which means every one will be ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MoonMagic..Chap.1

    I can not please everyone pepol, first i do include everything in the story, then i take it out, now a person wants me to puit it back. first i ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You

    I like it. I love it, but i do not want more of it.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MoonMagic..Chap.1

    Man , i am getting sick and tired of editting! However i will do some more. One day though when i am big and poreful, i am going to to ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue-untiled stuff

    It is okay! Add a lilttle more dialect and it will be better. You have a great storry idea hidden in it. it is you job to polish this storry ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: That Night

    Umm, let me think, this is [s]confusing[/s] no it is differnt. I like how it leads but :twisted: YOu had to have a cliffhanger.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Black Bandit

    I absolutely love this story. YOu have plenty of deatils, just enough dialaect and well i am in love with this story. THis story makes you feel the aggravation of ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nestling prologue...wanna read?

    I like it, i agree it was some confusing. I think it was a dragon, though. It has pleanty of destil though , no need for more.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Rebecca

    It is pretty good, however it sounds like a girl in blue. WHich is about a girl who sneaks off to the war , trying to escsape a marrige. Then ...

    Jun 6, 2007


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp