User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Heart Damage (Fixed it up a bit and it has a title!!)

    This is better. However , I would like to see some verried beginigs. He and she are ok begings of sentens in restraint but not one after the other. ALso, ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Christmas Story

    this is nice. Do some editing and itr wil be better. DO some more editing and it will be oerfect. It all come to editing. If you are a horrrible ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I think i am addicted by new moon and twillight. I have read twilight at leat 12 times, and newmoon like 18 times. I have both hard back, but they ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alike

    This is a great poem. When I read this poem, I feel the things, and I can hear your voice. I do not see any gramatical errors, however I'm the ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When I think of a title, you'll be the first to know

    Ok, i have one thbig fact to say. I AM CONFUSED! This is verry, verry confusing. I do not uderstand, the heart, the man, the bf, and the surviving. Oh, ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Beads

    This is great, but in a horiffying and gorish way. I beleive you have done excellent job in the detailing (a tiney too much in the goiriness, but beggers caint ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Waiting In Between, Ch.1, The Dream

    This Is okay, however, I totally agrre with AmeliaOliver when she saw to WRITE MORE![ I do like how you added a name, though. More to the point, we need ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Waiting In Between, Prouloge

    I totally agree with both of the previous crits. You need to have sentence veriaty. All your sentances have she, as the begining. Maybe instead of she, put her name. ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1

    I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. This was a great storry. I beleive I am officially addicted to this plot. I disagree with whoever ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening Ch.1

    Okay this was umm, a good start. I, umm , well, umm , i am just speechless, which is actually verry rare. How lonbg did you spend on this . ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: 19th Century King

    I like it . i love it, and want a tylenol for my aching eyes. Tooooooo much storry im sioch a small thred. AHhhhhhhhhhh, stinging eyes. My euies burn. I ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Twilight

    I absolutly love the idea. I mean this is a diamond, in raw form of corse. However I beleive if you do some major polishing, editing,and tweaking, you will have ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Future

    You need to do some major editing, but the gist of it was great. Add a few more deatails, less repeating, some more dialouge,and you will have the best storry ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clearwater Part 3

    The idea is still great, however you still did not edit it before you post. Get a friend or family member to read over it, without you interupting them, so ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clearwater, Chapter 1 part 2

    This is a great idea. I absolutly love the plot, and the characters. However this story could do with some magor editing and twiking here and there. THere are a ...

    Jun 21, 2007


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson