-
Re: On The Edges - Final Part Completed Short Story)
Just gonna quickly answer your q's first: 1- What, exactly, is the Amisos story trying to leave the reader believing? Is the worst tragedy that Vishta was right but failed, ...
Sep 10 -
Re: On The Edges - Part 1 (Completed Short Story)
On that note, I think the story would be stronger if the Old Directives and the later population-control arguments were made more plausible? Not morally acceptable, to be clear, since ...
Sep 10 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 5 (still WIP)
Your notes make the mistakes so obvious! How did I not see that lmao. The fight doesn't flow logically AT ALL! That's what I get for writing at 2 in ...
Sep 10 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 5 (still WIP)
I knew there were issues but I couldn't put my finger on them! I just wasn't happy with the draft so thank you so much for pointing them out lolol. ...
Sep 10 -
Re: Chapter 2: Trouble in Casat (part 2) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
[/q]That said, I do think Dazhyen’s attraction to Eliza could maybe be handled with a lighter touch? I like the direction, but it feels a little abrupt. The sentence about ...
Sep 9 -
Re: Chapter 1: The Funeral - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
Oh, okay cool! Hello
Sep 9 -
Re: Rot | Echoes Between Sky and Stone
Glad I could help
Sep 9 -
Re: Chapter 2: Trouble in Casat (part 1) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
Thanks for your review! I just want to say lol, that you've reviewed the first half of chapter 2 lmao. Would you want to go back to chapter 1 and ...
Sep 9 -
Re: The Rebirth Quartet (yes ik it's corny, gimme a break)
Hello! I edited the stanza breaks back in. For some reason, when copy-pasting the stanza breaks deleted themselves lol Just letting you know bc the poems now read as they ...
Sep 9 -
Re: The Rebirth Quartet (yes ik it's corny, gimme a break)
Hello! I edited the stanza breaks back in. For some reason, when copy-pasting the stanza breaks deleted themselves lol
Sep 9 -
Re: The Rebirth Quartet (yes ik it's corny, gimme a break)
Hello! Ty for the review and I'm so glad you liked it :) There 100% is stanza spacing... Idk why it's gone. I think maybe a copy-paste error? I should ...
Sep 9 -
Re: The Rebirth Quartet (yes ik it's corny, gimme a break)
Thank you for the glowing review! I'm so glad you liked it :)
Sep 9 -
Re: Chapter 2: Trouble in Casat (part 1) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
Update: part 2 of ch 2 just went up! Another 3.9k words
Sep 8 -
Re: Chapter 2: Trouble in Casat (part 1) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
"If I had one bigger suggestion for the Eliza/Dazhyen dynamic, it would be to give a little more space to develop Dazhyen’s discomfort around titles and authority. You already show ...
Sep 8 -
Re: Chapter 2: Trouble in Casat (part 1) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
Yes there are many, many, embarrassing typos. Please don't point them out (peace instead of piece... I'm going to kms!)
Sep 8
