User avatar

DiskElemental

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: When Words Can't Describe

    Full line by line is available here: Overall this is a pretty strong piece. However, you need to double check your punctuation and tenses. You're forgetting articles and connector words ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: SlenderMan

    For clarity, my review can be found here:

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: 'I looked up at the golden arches above my head. . .'

    I don't have enough specific comments to do a full line by line, the comments I do have are more about the story itself. I looked up at the golden ...

    Sep 21, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Don't Let Me Fall

    This is kind of a mess. Let's start with your opening paragraph: I thought it was odd that my bed was very uncomfortable. My room was so cold and drafty. ...

    Sep 19, 2012


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind