User avatar

DestinyIsCalling

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 2: Taken to a paradise prison

    I'm terrible at grammar so forget it. Hi! I love your story! It's very vivid, clear, precise, descriptive... Only a couple of things: 1. Um, how old is Nova? Is ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: M.I.A.

    So... Good thing: You are using a style of writing I haven't seen recently: a kind of Nancy Drew-fast-forward-adult-science style. It's often used in adult books, in a straightforward, dull ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: House of the Rising Sun

    Ooh! Nice beginning. Actually, great beginning. I am no good at grammar, so I'm sorry, I'll just be reviewing. Great Thing I loved your preface. Besides the fact that it ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: N/A

    Alright then! So, about the story... Good thing: You have a great idea, a story about torture. The way you wrote it was enough to make me feel freaked out ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: In the eye of a fish

    Alright. I'm horrible at grammar, so I'm going to skip just to reviewing. I love you description of the Universe, but it felt overly complicated and dense. When I started ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Night

    Your poem has a good theme and moral, or whatever you want to call it. However, I agree that the rhymes are a little flat and predictable. :lol: I know ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    Wow...I can't really say this cleverly, but, you captured dance perfectly . I dance myself and I can understand what you are trying to say, how each and every movement ...

    Dec 31, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell