User avatar

Denia

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poem That Got Me a Date to Homecoming

    Will you marry me?

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bluebird

    I am in awe of you. Of this. In can't even imagine how you wrote this.. It's that wonderful.

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    This poem is like a sigh. It's full of longing and beauty and I love it. I love this sooo much, everything about it. God, that was lovely

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How to Shoot an Albatross

    WOW :D very interesting

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ballad of the Rain

    I loved this. Even though.. I will admit it.. I have no idea what's going on in the poem :P Somehow it works and somehow it becomes magical. Very very ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    I love this. It's so real.. But absolutely not.. And the ending where the fox speaks is genius :D I love your wording and the ENDINGGG again .. Fantastic.

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Illusion

    This.is.amazing. Every single thing in that poem was just glorious

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Rose Garden

    Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet :) really interesting

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: In Which a Little Girl Dies. (Rated for Disturbingness)

    wow that was breathtaking

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: three day high

    beautiful..I wish this would happen to me :)

    Sep 22, 2010


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright