User avatar

DefianceDagger

Defiance Dagger

  • Poetry » General, General Re: In My Mind

    Thanks for everything! I will definitely try to work on some of the things you said! I think your username is pretty cool to :)

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In My Mind

    Thank you for your advice!

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Captured Starlight

    Thanks!

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Captured Starlight

    Thank you for your advice! And I guess this was something of a fantasy poem. I was just having fun when i wrote it :)

    Oct 25, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Captured Starlight

    Thanks and as for the mistake%u2014no worries!

    Oct 24, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Captured Starlight

    Lol actually it wasn%u2019t suposed to be a metaphor but I suppose it could be! I will post more and fix my grammar mistake soon! Have a wonderful day!

    Oct 24, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Children of the Phoenix

    This is a very interesting idea and a promising start to a uniquely fun fanfic, so first I would first go into what is great! Capria Tonks: It's awesome that ...

    Oct 22, 2018


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor