User avatar

DeerInBacPac

DeerInBacPac's Bacpac

  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Inside Out and Outside In

    @DemonGoddess I fixed some things and I believe I managed to slip in a reference. :P

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Spoopy

    @LordTachanka Your damn profile picture. Just... spongebob. Spongebob. Also, thanks!

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Inside Out and Outside In

    I will make the poem change, seeming like that might make this sound better. Thanks kara!

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Dry Tears

    I figured you might want to read this. I dunno. Sorry...

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Inside Out and Outside In

    @DemonGoddess @LordTachanka @woahhitherepal

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Distance Hurts

    :P

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Dry Tears

    @marms @PastelSlushie @wordwing

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Distance Hurts

    Thanks Bree! I will gladly tag you in the next poem I write.

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Dry Tears

    Bree, you have no idea how much reading that review just lifted my mood. Thank you so much.

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: With Music On

    No problem Bree!

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Film, Action / Adventure Re: May The Force Be With You

    No problem Bree!

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Dry Tears

    @woahhitherepal @Saruka

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Dry Tears

    Gotcha!

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Dry Tears

    Would you like me to tag you in the next poem?

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Dry Tears

    Thank you alliyah! I will get to work on fixing the mistakes immediately.

    Oct 23, 2017


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice