User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 14 (Revised)

    These chapters are too perfect. I would like them, but I did that before so... All I can say is, this better be published when you're done ;)

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 8 (Revised)

    Are they here—have they breached the wall—can they get into the park?” All these dashes in a chapter! They can get a bit too repetitive though, and I felt a ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 7 (Revised)

    Agh, I'm not sure about the ringmasters being female... It just felt RIGHT to have guys. And well, I dunno really >.> I guess other readers can't miss what they ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 5 (Revised)

    Okay, I guess you can tell I don't own a pet :P

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Eyes Wide Shut 7.1

    Eh I could do that. I need to change the whole priest word then xD My mistake

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 5 (Revised)

    fed and watered the cat I never knew you could water a cat O.o Do you mean gave water to the cat? “Don’t stand there staring at it, close the ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 2 (Revised)

    Oh wow, I do believe we hadn't heard of Christian's father being in the novel before the editing? It makes him living alone seem a lot sadder, especially when he ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Ooh I like this change. I wasn't too much a fan of the big bit of description at the beginning, but I like being able to see the local's opinion ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 20: Asteria's Lock-In 1.2

    I cannot review this. It is pretty short, but then pretty great as well. I can't believe Asteria blurted it out like that? D: I also can't believe what happened! ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Eyes Wide Shut 7.1

    Thanks for the review! All these nitpicks O.o I guess you can tell I did not read this through >.> As for me calling it service and all, it's because ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :The Introduction:

    It's so good! I can't believe I didn't see it before ;)

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :The Introduction:

    That cover tho D:

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 18: Juno's Lock-In 1.2

    Oh I just came to mention that I did read this before. It was just too fab to review

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Eyes Wide Shut 2.3 (Edited)

    Thank you

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Redwing - Chapter 4 *Edited*

    Ah make sure you mention what is being wiped out from what isn't :P

    Jul 7, 2014


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)