User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Brain That Bleeds

    Hi Alex! Wow! This poem is really deep but it had a true, reality sense too it as well. I could not put this topic into a better poem than ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death takes it all

    Hi demoness! I like this poem. It shows how scary and fearful death is. It creates a really scary imagery in my head and I like the topic picture. I ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Devil

    Hi dreaming!

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Secret Life of Superheroes

    Hi Charlie! I loved this poem to bits! It was really funny and entertaining to read. It all flowed well and I you are really great with rhyme. The story ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dancing To Death

    Hi Celtic! *digs out old poetry* I love reviewing old things. So I dug out your oldest poetry and discovered, that it was really good. I loved the story behind ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Inevitable Departure

    ajt! :) Well, I am not usually the first poem to review works.. But I'll do the best I can XD Well I could understand the theme of the poem... ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Debated Importance of Cookies Versus Essays

    Hi Cammie... I liked this story. It was very interesting. It was an enjoyable read and I couldn't see any grammar or punctuation mistakes. The story was entertaining... but I ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: It's A Pixie Thing

    I think this is a great story. I loved the description of her wings... you made them sound so magical and beautiful. I really love your use of language and ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Period

    Hey butter! I really liked this poem. It was amazing and very easy to relate to. I find it kind of humorous now that I think about the fact that ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Culprit

    Hi barefootrunner! I really liked this poem. I was a little bit confused at the end at the beginning, but once I find out the culprit is fire the whole ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Warriors

    Hi shinda! Well I liked this poem. The words flowed well and it was nice. Like ajt said it sounded sort of like a political speech or a pep talk ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Poem About Freedom

    Heya Angie!!!

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fears

    Hi angel! I am going to be pacific and pick out any nitpicks I can find. But first off about the story. I found the story very the beginning you ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moonlight Serenade Chapter 3

    Adriana! I love this chapter... It's made me all so suspicious as to what the deal was. I wonder how it will affect Edward and Guinevere's relationship. Ooh I am ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Mood for Melody

    Hey Murtuza! :) I love the song The Piano Man and I think you did a great job for it. The poem was really nice and I could easily imagine ...

    Dec 3, 2011


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid