User avatar

DeadRosesCry

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Clouds

    This is very sad, its very deep. What I would try though is to say what you want, but not say it. like the line so she cut herself, think ...

    Sep 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: when

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This piece is really good i like it a lot.

    Sep 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: when

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This piece is really good i like it a lot.

    Sep 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: when

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This piece is really good i like it a lot.

    Sep 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: when

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This piece is really good i like it a lot.

    Sep 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: when

    This piece is really good i like it a lot.

    Sep 15, 2016


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser