User avatar

Day

  • Short Story » General, General Re: New Student

    Wookie this isn't the first chapter?

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The new boy bit more added xx

    Hey, time for some more critiquing Later on at break I sat reading at a table then someone came and sat down next to me . I removed was and ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Broken..

    Thanks for all the reviews guys! I have taken everything to mind and this shall hopefully improve my next piece.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Specials - Chapter 2

    Thanks form and I am happy I got to be your first review! If you thought it was good the prologue offered some background information although nothing on the character. ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Specials - Chapter 2

    Thanks to both of you! I shall try and make Kyle seem more like a sibling. The whole ravage thing starts when the announcer is done talking, but she was ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Do these even exist?

    I third the Uglies trilogy and his other book Extras which was amazing as well. I doubt you haven't read them, but check out the hunger games and catching fire.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Essay-Help please!

    I think there is a homework forum somewehre ^^ It is under lounge (subforum)

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The End

    Thanks everyone I appreciate the critique/comments.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The End

    Yes, it was incredibly sad the entire school mourned him.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 1

    Woah a fifteen year old girl who hasnt read twilight! I am inpressed. BTW: I personally love criticism, but what I cant stand is when the people I let read ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Specials - Prologue

    Thanks aqua! Sadly the games are not the main topic though...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Specials - Chapter 1

    Thanks empress and Ben. First, and I would like to direct this at everyone, do not think you are being overly harsh or ridiculous. I understand completely that what a ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Specials - Prologue

    Hello Daydreams, This piece is pretty good, but I noticed a lot of similarities to Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series. It also kind of reminded me of the Matrix somewhat. You ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Things come out right in the end

    Thanks for being the first to comment I appreciate it! As for the actual work I turned in I fixed bungee in both incidents although it would appear that I ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Specials - Prologue

    Thanks for the comments guys! Now here is a reply to you all @Jasmine: I will go try and review your poetry although it is not my strong point. @Daisy: ...

    Jan 8, 2010


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope