User avatar

DavieB

Boo!

  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: The Bathrooms of Coffee Shops

    Thank you! Haha, I'm glad this simple poem was able to invoke visuals, though they may be rather unfortunate... I am so glad you stumbled upon this one though! I ...

    Aug 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: The Bathrooms of Coffee Shops

    Ahh thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed! This poem is just one of those writings that I feel I have to write when the idea comes up. I ...

    Aug 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Stepping Off the Porch

    Hello Kaitlyn! Thank you for taking the time to read and review my story! I appreciate seeing how you took in each moment, and am glad the story seemed to ...

    Oct 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Eyes of an Alien, Chapter One

    Hello Montmartre! Thank you so much for the review, I really appreciate seeing how another person perceives my writing! It's encouraging to know that you grasped the tones from the ...

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Eyes of an Alien, Chapter One

    Hi Jazz! Thank you for your review! I'm really glad that you got to feel the excitement through my story!! Yea.. Word doesn't do a good job on correcting grammer ...

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Stepping Off the Porch

    Hi! Thank you for the review!! I had it as "part 1" honestly because I still couldn't think of an end paragraph, but now it's fully finished. Yes! I've heard ...

    Sep 19, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Her Figure

    Hi Charli! I'm so glad you enjoyed this poem! Your review is encouraging to hear, and I am happy that it is reaching people the way I had hoped. Keep ...

    Aug 10, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Her Figure

    Heyy Seoyoung! Thanks for leaving a review!! This was my first reverse poem in many years (the last one I wrote I think was back in elementary school haha). Writing ...

    Aug 9, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Her Figure

    Hi Ellie!! Thanks for stopping by to leave a review! You caught on to my poem's tone perfectly (which I was hoping it would be conveyed the right way so ...

    Aug 9, 2024
  • Other » Other, Realistic Re: I Want to Write a Book

    Hi Frozen!! Thank you for stopping by to read my writing blip. Every review on this is very encouraging for me to keep writing (this book process is proving difficult). ...

    Aug 9, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Her Figure

    Author's note: You are all beautiful and a created work of art!!

    Aug 7, 2024
  • Other » Other, Realistic Re: I Want to Write a Book

    Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot and are very encouraging as I jump into writing a book for the first time. And yay! A fellow dystopian lover! ...

    Aug 6, 2024
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Seat 17D

    Thank you for your review! I really appreciate your feedback!!

    Jul 18, 2024


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester