User avatar

Davidmartin

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Nymph

    Thanks for your comment, Skins, I'll keep it in mind and maybe next time I'll put in a little more flow :D

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Beneath a Dying Tree

    To 'TheNewHero' - It's an interesting idea though I don't think it would work. The sight of a grieving woman is by nature much more heart rending than the sight ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hays!

    Hey Unkkownpoet! nice poem, it sounds a little like an early twentieth century american mafia speech, it instantly gave me the image of one of those old gangsters with a ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Nymph

    Thanks again for your comment, but again I fear you seem to have misunderstood me. Here I used 'Yea' as more of resolution of sorts, 'yes' in this context seems ...

    Mar 21, 2010


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn