Random avatar

Davidcorrea49

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Break my Heart

    Wow this is truly amazing, I can feel how descriptive and how passionate this poem really is. Keep up the good work. And I totally agree with the message in ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Our Time Game Called Life

    Wow it's amazing, I can literally picture everything you have said. The transition from childhood to the cold realities of facing the real world. And I do agree to enjoy ...

    Sep 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Literature Re: 1,429.4 Miles

    I sure can relate to this post. Maybe in a different light but some similarities of course. And I'm glad that you have found An amazing alternative to your problems. ...

    Sep 13, 2015


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly