User avatar

Davethepenquin

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Does Money Equal Happiness?

    Very nice essay - It is for Geography I expect for the Human elements of Geography, like economical stuff (LEDC, MEDC, all that) and social stuff. The reason it is ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Empaths - Chapter 1

    Hello! This is very good. (I'm awful at reviews) Logan seems like an awesome character, in that his being kind-of depressed and wallowing in self pity/disdain is something not often ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Short Action Scene

    Pretty flipping good my friend! I'm bad at writing reviews, so sorry about the following paragraph of nonsense. Its very pacey (if that's a word) and the use of a ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 5 Haiku

    Many naive people think that haikus are easy to write, but having a syllable restraint makes it harder to convey imagery that with other kinds of poems. However, AwesomeSocks, your ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Colin Strider Chapter Five

    I must agree with Sandvich on everything he said. Maybe the phone working on a diferent planet could be an extension of one of the charecters powers. Colin can "control" ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Dead Space - Security (Chapter One and Two)

    "Ill Be Back!" To read the rest! Dead Space – Security One Josef screamed and struggled, but to no avail. The man, no, creature on top of him slashed at ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Colin Strider Chapter Four

    Glad to see you're keeping this novel up! Colin woke from the nightmare with perspiration dripping down every inch of his body. The dream had caused a restless sleep even ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Colin Strider Chapter Two

    I noticed something. Colin was angry now. He balled his hands into fists. People were watching now. Colin Flash was about to have his face smashed in, and they were ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Colin Strider Chapter Three

    Very well written BadlyDrawLightning! “This is a joke right?” said Colin, exasperated. “What do you mean open a wormhole? I’m going mad, aren’t I? This is all some crazy hallucination!” ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Colin Strider Chapter One

    I like this. I love the way your description of the lizard-guy doesn't give too much away, but is alluring and creates a clear and present antagonist. As Sandvich noted, ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Perfection

    I can see how this was inspired by Touching The Void, Terraria, and Rango. I've never been stranded in such a location before, but the train of thought depicted here ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: alone

    I really enjoy this poem. The language was very strong and well used, and I found the metaphors incredibly written. The only negative would be several small grammatical mistakes, mostly ...

    Jul 13, 2011


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling