User avatar

DarkWhispers69

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: You Pissed Me Off (A Roast Fest)

    I love this as I have met people like this or have heard others who met people like this! I know a few people who wouldn't get this at all ...

    Jan 14, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Bɿoken Яecoɿd

    I love how you used the broken record as a example but pointed out at the end that she was never busted, just broken. I love how you showed everyone ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Safe and Sound

    Wow, is the only thing I can say as the end threw me off, I was surprised at how it ended! I love how you made it so obvious that ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Deaf To The Sound Of Life | Unedited

    Absolutely loved it! It had so much emotion in it, I felt like I was there and living it! Fantastic job! I would rate it if I could 6 out ...

    Sep 9, 2015


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus