User avatar

DaggerChild89

DaggerChild89

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: a call to difference

    Thanks so much for the review! I do see what you mean by the abruptness of the quote. It wasn't exactly written in order, but that could probably have been ...

    Jan 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: a call to difference

    Oh sure! It's supposed to be representing the inside-the-box situation humanity has trapped itself in. This is put to test (or blind experiment) by the camera, which proves the problem ...

    Jan 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: a call to difference

    Thank you!! I did write it haha. Just a question, what part didn't make sense to you? I struggle with clarification occasionally and I would really like to know so ...

    Jan 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: a call to difference

    Thank you so much!!! I'll be looking forward to it haha

    Jan 24, 2019
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Restarting

    Thanks for the review! Just a note, Genesis is female as well and Aspere, although she is a friend, wasn't supposed to be anything more than a background character. Sorry ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Restarting

    Thanks for all the advice! I really appreciate it and will definitely be able to use it in the future, especially the parts about being too expository, as I tend ...

    Oct 26, 2017


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow