User avatar

DC622

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Oh and I just posted the rest of the story that I've written so far check it out if you like this! You can call me DJ if you like.

    May 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Thanks! I do switch tenses sometimes...sorry xP. But where do I do it in here? And about the info dump, I never planned on posting this until I found this ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Zero ~A New Era~

    Ummm...It's okay I guess. Was it meant as a young person becoming old through time? Also, it didn't flow that nicely for me.

    May 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tying the Knot

    Wow, this is amazing. At first I thought it was going to be like marrige but when I got towards the end I got it. This is a very powerful ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Witches Familiar

    I don't know...I'm not really liking this story or the spelling. It kind of sounds like Sabrina the teenage witch.

    May 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shadow Dancing

    WOW. I really love this poem. It's really dark and mystic. Great job.

    May 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Sorry for my third post in a row. I need to tell you that this would be the first real chapter. It's not that great but the next two I ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    tension The clock to my right was striking midnight. It was dark and I was alone with my dreamer. Before I decide to wake her up I need to know ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Thank you guys so much! It's okay if critiques are harsh I want harsh! (there I go with !!!!). I have a few chapters written up, but I'll only post ...

    May 23, 2008


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett