User avatar

D

D

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Pitter-Patter

    Thank you, Plume!

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Day of Autumn

    Of course!

    Dec 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Alone

    Oof, I relate to this more than I wish I did. Books and pencils, all the way - haha! Lovely write! -D

    Dec 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Pitter-Patter

    Never mind, it was in plain sight all along, haha! Sorry for the inconvenience! -D

    Dec 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Pitter-Patter

    @vampricone6783 I'm so glad you did! Thank you! Absolutely!! I do love cuddling up with a book and a hot drink while it pours outside. We do seem alike in ...

    Dec 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Pitter-Patter

    @Plume Hey Plume, nice to meet you! Thanks so much! Actually, I was wondering if there was any way to edit a portfolio post after it's been published. I noticed ...

    Dec 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Pitter-Patter

    @Avis Hey, thanks so much! I sure am - this is such a lovely community! Glad to meet you, Avis! I'm D! Aw thank you! I'm so humbled you think ...

    Dec 10, 2021


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet