User avatar

CrimsonTears

CrimsonTears

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Love in decaying hearts: part one

    Wow. this story is so interesting! It's definitely a lot different than your other stories I've read. But it's a good different. I like how it's longer and gives you ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: Angel

    I really like the story however I do feel (like you had mentioned) that towards the end it does feel a little rushed. I think maybe you have too many ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: on the rooftop

    Aw! This story is so cute! I don't really play truth or dare anymore because one I have several younger siblings and two people can ask so many varying questions ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Playground 666- Horror Story

    I love how this is written. It isn't written like a normal story which makes it so unique. I like how it also very much feels like an X-Files mp3 ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Polaroids

    Wow. Just wow. This is so sweet. I love how you carefully added bit by bit how Rajan's story was going. I love the wording you chose to describe the ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: The clown and the little girl (SHORT STORY)

    My favorite part was when she told the clown to not be sad. At first when reading this I was thinking that maybe the clown would hurt the girl and ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Annetta and Jacob-Clowns,Magic,Murder and Lies

    I think it is definitely short. But I don’t think you’re a try hard. You are very good at choosing words and making a story worth the read. I really ...

    May 17, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Christopher Jacobs’ origin: The Playground

    Once again OH. MY. GOSH. okay does anyone else agree with me that this needs to be turned into some kind of movie or episode series? I would LOVE to ...

    May 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Rehenowa Chapter 2

    Ramien is such a good brother! I'm glad he didn't take his father's side in kicking the brother out, but actually went a made sure other people would help him ...

    May 17, 2023


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern