User avatar

CrimsonTears

CrimsonTears

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Nine: Torn 1.1

    Hello hello, fren! It's me Sky! I'll be reading and reviewing as I go to give you me "thought process" from the reader's perspective! You already get brownie points for ...

    May 31, 2024
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Age: Part 1

    Hey hey! Sky here to read and review! I'll be writing my review as I read to give you my thought process! Let's get into it! First off I love ...

    May 9, 2024
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The death of a sweetheart

    Hello hello! PepperVibes here to read and review! I like how this story begins. Seems like a sweet family trying to cope with loss. Josiah seems like he's willing to ...

    Apr 1, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The No-Show

    Hello hello! SkyVibes here to read and review! I'll be reviewing as I go so you can see in the mind of a reader actively reading! Let's start! So I'm ...

    Mar 21, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Prime Control Chapter 1 Part 1: The Demon and Lefaye

    Hello hello! SkyVibes here to read and review! I'll be reading as a I review to give you the real-time thoughts from a reader! First of all, I love the ...

    Mar 21, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Supernatural Re: Endless Dream Part 2

    Hello hello! SkyVibes here for another reading and review! As in the previous, I'll be reviewing as I go! I like the beginning once again. I like the setting and ...

    Mar 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: Endless Dream Part 1

    Hello hello! SkyVibes here to read and review. To make sense of my review, I read and review as I go lol. So I really already like the first sentence. ...

    Mar 11, 2024
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: in another life [strawberries and cancer are commonalities]

    SkyVibes here to read and review! This hit me hard. In this small short story, there is so much emotion lurking between the individual words and letters. I lost one ...

    Feb 18, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 24

    Heya! Mercedes Blue here to read and review! First of all, before I get into the characters themselves I really like the very first sentence of this chapter. The undeniable ...

    Jul 2, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 23

    Heya! Mercedes Blue here to read and review! Of course as always with I Knew, I really like it! Each chapter is amazing! I want to talk about each character ...

    Jul 1, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Find An Anchor

    Heya! Mercedes Blue here to read and review!! This story is short but by no means was any less interesting and such an incredible piece to read! I really enjoyed ...

    Jun 29, 2023
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Basement Window | Strange Sights

    Heya! Mercedes Blue here to read and review! I really like this writing. I like how at first it starts nice and calm and I like the description of the ...

    Jun 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Archer's Paradox Chapter 1: The Ghost

    Heya! Mercedes Blue here to read and reveiw! ooooooooooooh. I think I might have just found another series I am REALLY interested in. But to the reviewing. My first impression ...

    Jun 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Fallen King: Chapter Two

    Mercedes Blue here to read and review! First of all, before I even get into the writing I just want to say that I really like the picture that was ...

    Jun 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 22

    Heya! Mercedes Blue here to read and review! First of all, already I really like the description given in just the first two paragraphs. I wonder if a fish would ...

    Jun 28, 2023


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content