User avatar

Crayon

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    In the real world students do not address their teachers by their first name, so that sort of takes the story to a different level. You want the story to ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    “Well that worked. Like I said, I’m Miss Attwood but you can call me Sarah, last names always make me feel old” She panted. Her eyes scanning the sea of ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little Girl

    Thanks Everybody, intially I was writing this for a friend as i do most of my poety and it wasnt supossed to end how it did, he was ment to ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    Thanks for the really long and really helpful crit smaur. If you read the second posting you will notice that i have edited the first part, using a lot of ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frog's Leg's

    OK, hold the phone i Just realised that you are talking about my nine-year-old cousin Summer! Sis, i didnt even know it was you. She is a little monster, take ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    I was never too good at breaking things down, but I think it would be better if you broke the phrases down more by subject. And I think that "I" ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    Emily seems to be deeply disturbed. I promise you, it is only the beginning, I gave one of my friends nightmares because she got so scared of Emily :D Also ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    This is the first little part edited and the second page of chapter one. There are about six more pages of this chapter Emily sat at the back of the ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The calling of one being (rated for Language)

    Thanks for that, I didnt even notice my little age mistake. She's always been 15 I don't know why i said 14, damn you wandering mind! I'll post the next ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    Another great work from Dusky, why am i not suprised? Its really good and it will be cool to see some more, do you ever stop writing? don't worry, I'm ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Three Kilometers to Sanity (rated for themes n swearing)

    Ok this is the first little bit edited and a little bit more i've just finished This seemed like a better idea when I was sitting in Tina’s office. It’s ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Writing Challenge 1/23

    I really like this peice, It seems so real, the way they are baffled by such normal everyday things now. You did a great job on the discription of everything. ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Three Kilometers to Sanity (rated for themes n swearing)

    Thanks Firestarter i do really need an outsiders opinion on this peice because its so personal. I'm trying to put a little more depth into everything and anwser those burning ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: VOICES III: The Break-up

    Awwww, That was so affective, I'm about to cry! Dusky, that was so sad!

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Voices II

    well dusky, I dont know what to say that i havnt said to you like a million times before. You are so talented girl! This is so cool, im off ...

    Jan 25, 2006


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning