User avatar

Corncob

  • Other » General, General Re: REDACTED

    *which one I agree with

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: REDACTED

    I honestly don't know what to think. I'm either going with Darth Timmy Jake or Strangelove. One of them's got it, and I can't decide between them.

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: REDACTED

    I think Strange might be right

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: REDACTED

    Wow. Nice deciphering Darth Timmjake. Of all the poems I thought would be most hard to figure out, this was the one. Thanks for the help.

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: The 7 Proposals {Chapter 1}

    I like! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Eulogy for a Dragonfly

    Wisegirl, I don't mean to be unkind, but asking someone to look up words for you on their own poem is a bit inconsiderate. If you're already on the internet, ...

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Eulogy for a Dragonfly

    ;D

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Eulogy for a Dragonfly

    Twice in a row, featured! Dang, girrrl! Congrats!

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: She Will Be Judged: Chapter 6

    She will be loooooooved! Oh wait. Whoops, sorry. Spam on the wrong title. Judged, loved, same difference :)

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: REDACTED

    Lol. Was this to give other people chances to get points for reviews?

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Sunglasses

    Also, sorry about the dashes, they actually weren't meant to be a statement of the poem, just that the formatting on YWS was being strange and refused to double space ...

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Sunglasses

    Thanks so much for the review! I see your point with the commas. *corrects* Yes, the dashes actually weren't on purpose really, or intentional. The formatting was being weird and ...

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: Nuts for YWS

    :D

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Sunglasses

    Thanks for the review!

    Jul 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Coffee

    Wow. Looooove. Big fan.

    Jul 17, 2014


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind