User avatar

Corncob

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mommy, why?

    That's part of the reason why I like poetry so much too :) and no, I did not feel like you were forcing your opinion on me, and I hope ...

    May 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned 1.1

    *pings back* Thank you! I totally forgot as I didn't go on YWS much :( *plans to do later i promise*

    Apr 30, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Haha looked back at this Therese started debates since day one @ThereseCricket xD ;)

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: One More Stupid Love Song

    I'm scared...sounds awesome though ^_^ Thanks for the heads up xD

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Magic Tricks

    Thank you so much for the awesome review! :D

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Other Re: Would it be Cool if I were a Mod?

    Mods control pretty much everything, so I think being a Mod means quite a bit, but maybe you meant person-wise ^_^

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: One More Stupid Love Song

    Awesome! I'm on the second season....what did you think?

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Magic Tricks

    Thanks :D

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Magic Tricks

    Thanks for your review ^-^ Any rhyming in this was not intentional, just thought you should know. And yeah, I think the ending is forced too, but I'm working on ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: One More Stupid Love Song

    Thanks. Do you watch Breaking Bad?

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Magic Tricks

    Thank you for your feedback ^_^

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Magic Tricks

    Thanks so much for the review! I really appreciate your advice and glad you enjoyed reading ^_^

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Magic Tricks

    Thanks so much for your comment :-)

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned 1.1

    Great to see you cleaned this up a bit, and expect a review from me later this week ^_^

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: unconventionaL

    I find rather amusing that you were lecturing on correct punctuation when every one of your "its" was capitalized incorrectly ^_^. Unless that was intentional to make a point?

    Apr 19, 2015


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela