User avatar

CookofCuteness

  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: "Scarred"

    It’s me again! This was sad, but it’s accurate towards feelings of what others think of you. Although you say you may not care if people don’t like you, it ...

    Jan 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Innocence

    This was a beautiful way of portraying the fact that kids shouldn’t lose their innocence too soon. I see too many kids attempting to grow up when they’re only six. ...

    Jan 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Chapter 1:A Not So Good Beginning.

    Thank you for your reply! For the picnic preparations, I put all that in there because I wanted to give the reader the contents about the picnic, but you%u2019re right, ...

    Jan 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Chapter 1:A Not So Good Beginning.

    Hey! Thanks for the review! I%u2019m sorry that I didn%u2019t reply sooner. As for your question about Tim%u2019s sighing, I put that touch there because I%u2019m one of those people ...

    Jan 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: "The Remains of Paper and Ink"

    This was very sweet! In my opinion, this captures the essence of feeling love again after something tragic happens. It’s like poetry without rhyming, and that’s something that resonates with ...

    Dec 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Chapter 1:A Not So Good Beginning.

    If you’d like me to continue the story, let me know on the comment section as well as reviews and critiques!

    Dec 27, 2017


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47