User avatar

ConfusingSillyLittleGirl

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Does anyone know

    I like it, I like the rhyme and I like the the fact that is isn't that spesific, that way the reader can make up his or her own answers ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hurt

    So beautiful yet so sad, I liked the flow and the rythm, I also think you should carry on with poetry, its obvious that you have a very big talent ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vertigo

    Heya thanks for your crits guys! Oh yeah and 200397 I understand what you are saying and I also did realise the stanzas were getting bigger when I wrote them ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Little Red Riding Hood

    Yeah, thanks :) I have been told a few times I repeat too much, I should really try and fix it hehe. Do remember that I wrote this a whole ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little-Huge Void

    Hey, thanks so much guys! I read your reveiws and I understand what you are saying, thanks again, I'll go work on it :))

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Through the Eyes of Man

    Thank you for the reveiws guys! Yeah I make tons of silly mistakes, I'm going to work on that, but thanks, it helps me a lot :)

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Waiting For You

    Haha yeah what did you do, joke, thanks, I never really was good in rythm, but I'm going to try and improve it.

    Feb 12, 2009


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich