User avatar

CodyKnight

  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Vocalist

    Wow, talk about an emotional story! I'm shocked how easy it was for me to slip into the shoes and emotions of the main character; I never experienced this kind ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: I'm here too.

    I'm in the same boat as everyone else, I like the feelings behind the words. They resonate well with the feelings of loneliness and desolation we're all prone to feel ...

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Howel of the Lone Wolf Chapter 1

    i enjoyed this quite a bit! i enjoy stories that start out with vision-like sequences. Now, i read the rest of the reviews before typing my own, so I don't ...

    Feb 21, 2016


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides