User avatar

CluelessJay

jaycee_sl

  • Art » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Bittersweet Chocolate

    Thank you, I'll take into consideration points you've made.

    Jun 23, 2021
  • Art » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Bittersweet Chocolate

    The grammar, punctuation and 'wordy' paragraphs is something I was a bit weary of, thank you.

    Jun 23, 2021
  • Art » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Bittersweet Chocolate

    Thanks, looking back now that you pointed it out I actually see what you mean by the time-jumps being confusing. This was helpful.

    Jun 23, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Romantic Re: Asteroids

    I usually don't read a passage and giggle, I enjoy your style of writing, quite unique and intriguing.

    Jun 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Forever - Part Seven - The Mansion

    This is pretty cool ^_^. Keep going!

    Jun 21, 2021


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47