User avatar

Clo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: And The Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day (5)

    Ky -- I apologize again for being so late getting to reviews. Maria's story is too hasty. I really love Maria's character, but I feel like her story is made ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Creep- Chapter 6

    Connie! I'm not sure if you want these parts reviewed at all. I know you planned on making revisions. I'm sure my two cents can't hurt. I'm not going to ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    What in the --? Pork! My immediate reaction to this can hardly be put into words, let me step away from the laptop for a moment and think. Okay. Okay-- ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: theatre fantastique

    Medusa! *hugs* I haven't read anything by you since, well, my contest. But it was a great while before that. And did you ever claim your prize? I need to ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Only Fish Have Gils - Chapter One

    Hey Samantha! The story my dad always tells me is that: when our house burned down, I was trapped inside, and my mom died because she tried to save me. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: And The Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day (4)

    Hey Ky-- I never feel the need to critique anything of yours line by line - you seem to obviously have an amazing skill with language and you know what ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: And The Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day (3)

    Hey Ky-- you sent me the link, and I realized I was behind a chapter. I have some catching up to do, but I'm excited to see where this story ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Dream Book Chapter 1

    Hey Sparrow -- You're fairly new! Welcome to YWS, then! Nitpicks & All That The group up ahead stopped all of a sudden. Dead end. A woman in the back ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter Four

    Hey Dream-- I almost forgot about continuing to review this. My bad! Ah! But here I go. Nitpicks Dewey patte my shoulder reassuringly as he took in my expression, “You’ll ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Driven

    Hey Gahks -- I don't usually review poetry, but I try to give the best reviews I can! I hope this is what you're looking for. my father flushes red ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: hg

    Lovey! I haven't seen much of you around. I'm so glad you're back! I can throw back tequila like it’s the end of the world salt burn bitter on the ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Creep- Chapter 5

    Connnnieeeee. I'm not going to give you a line-by-line here, since you've got some awesome people doing that already. I'm going to give you the Kylan approach and just give ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Aubrey Forbes(rough title)

    Hey Lolli! Nit-picking "Come back!" I squealed, chasing him around the park. Walker stopped suddenly and I toppled over him. He tickled me until I was earning the attention of ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: [deleted]

    Hey Castles! This is a review for being a winner, haha, but at this point I want to review your stuff anyway because I enjoy your writing. :) In a ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: And The Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day (2)

    Hey Kylan -- I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this! I'm all over the place lately. Still PM me when you post, just expect my reviews ...

    Dec 14, 2008


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu