User avatar

ClaireBear

  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: nine reasons a writer will never love you (back)

    Hmmm...thought it was good. You're quite the talented poet. The numbering thing was unexpected and a fresh new way of doing it. However the poem made writers sou.d slightly....odd. Not ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: in that night

    Maddy I had no intention of being rude. I was trying to be helpful. If you like the story so much then write a review and please don't criticize people ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Satire, General Re: A Creature Called --- Writer

    Wow this is a pretty good piece! Nice last line It gives you something to think about. The idea that writers "hatch eggs" is kind of silly though. I know ...

    Jan 9, 2013


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle